Turn your mobile phone
to vertical view
for a better experience.

You can invest in agriculture without buying a piece of field.

Agricultural products dating back to the dawn of mankind are turned into investments for today and tomorrow through Cropto. Investment in agricultural commodities, whose value is better understood in the present political and climatic conditions of the world, becomes accessible through Cropto.

An asset-backed token i.e. a commodity token, Cropto uses the blockchain technology and forms a new class of asset. It is a strong alternative to diversify your investments.

Developed by a team of specialists at AgriFintech Finansal Teknolojiler A.Ş. over the years and through meticulous research, Cropto Tokens are created by tokenizing agricultural products stored in safe, trustworthy and audited warehouses by using the blockchain technology. Thus it proved its concrete value, trustworthiness and accessibility.

Agriculture to build trust in tokens…

As investment advisors underline frequently, it is a trustworthy means to diversify such conventional investment instruments as foreign exchange, gold and stock exchange.

Providing a new generation alternative to investments, Cropto is collateralized one on one with a physical commodity thanks to its nature of asset-backed token.

Each Cropto Token is created by carrying a physical asset to the blockchain. This tokenization provides such advantages as high liquidity,  easy access, equal access and buying in parts.

Cropto Tokens are created by tokenizing them one on one against agricultural products stored in safe, trustworthy and audited warehouses used by the agricultural industries in the worldwide. The agricultural products stored in such warehouses and documented with Warehouse Stock Receipts prove their existence without doubt.

An agricultural product to be tokenized is physically bought by AgriFintech Finansal Teknolojiler A.Ş., is stored in a reliable and safe warehouse under a Warehouse Stock Receipt, and certain critical data (location and name of the warehouse, type and quantity of the product) of the product are used for creating Cropto Tokens for it using the blockchain technology. Thereafter AgriFintech Finansal Teknolojiler A.Ş. lists the said Cropto Tokens in a reliable and licensed centralized or decentralized crypto exchange for trading.

Cropto Family

Physical agricultural products against which Cropto Tokens have been issued are stored in reliable and safe warehouses located in various cities and inspected by authorities. The breakdown of the types of the agricultural products traded and the warehouses they are stored is as follows as of 04/01/2024:
CROPTO
Wheat Token
CROW
30% of the physical equivalents of Cropto Wheat Tokens are stored in warehouses in Tekkeköy/Samsun, and the other 70% are kept in warehouses in Polatlı/Ankara.
CROPTO
Barley Token
CROB
100% of the physical equivalents of Cropto Barley Tokens are stored in warehouses in Çorum.
CROPTO
Corn Token
CROC
100% of the physical equivalents of Cropto Corn Tokens are stored
in warehouses in Çorum.
CROPTO
Hazelnut Token
CROF
100% of the physical equivalents of Cropto Hazelnut Tokens are stored in warehouses in Çarşamba/Samsun.
contact

Gain access to Cropto!

We’ll return to you as soon as possible!
Teşekkürler! Size en kısa zamanda dönüş yapılacaktır!
Formu gönderirken bir hata oldu. Lütfen tekrar deneyin!